This week (23rd February) is the anniversary of Rotary’s foundation and shall be known as World Understanding and Peace Week. During this week, this club will celebrate Rotary service, reflect upon past achievements, and focus on programs of peace, understanding and goodwill in the community and throughout the world.
Rotary has Six Areas of Focus:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development